Monday, September 6, 2010

Moving Day 1

So today I embarked on my journey to Arizona. It was a short day of driving, which was nice. I’m spending the night in Kennewick, WA with friends. It has been nice to spend some time with a few good friends before living the area. I will miss them all a lot! Leaving the northwest will be hard mostly for leaving the people. I’ve spent the last few years living here, and call it home. Having been born and spent the first few years of my life in western Washington, and now being back for the last few years, I will miss the familiarity. Leaving is a little bittersweet. I will miss so much of the area, but am ready for a new challenge. Also, knowing that God has so clearly called me to Arizona has made the entire transition a little easier. There is so much freedom in knowing I’m going to be where God has called me. Even though it will not be easy, I’m excited to know I will be where God wants me.

Just a view of my beautiful drive
And now of a random note, the funniest thing I saw while driving was a smart car driving over the Snoqualmie pass. I know they exist in cities, but seeing one travel to the eastern side of the state is pretty darn funny.

1 comment:

  1. i'm going to miss you, but i am so excited to get little updates on this blog of yours! adventure is out there! (yours just happens to involve arizona!)

    ReplyDelete